Thursday, November 24, 2005
I'm going crazy!! Boss wants me to take over KG's portfolio for the time being.. Which means I need to start servicing the existing clients from next month onwards.. And gosh!! December is coming in less than a week's time!! I need to go thru her clientele and determine which companies for distribution of X'mas goodies, send greeting cards, send calenders, do follow ups on proposals and rates, etc etc.. How am I suppose to complete all these in a week's time!! Sigh~ I am suppose to hand over my duties to IC before my new responsibilities come in.. My reports are the most crucial ones but I have yet to finish going thru the whole procedure with her.. Worst, this woman know nuts about Excel.. Let's see how the reports go haywire in her hands.. Sigh~~ And I haven't finish compiling my corporate database can.. I've been doing it for almost a week le.. Sigh!!When can I finish my work.................... =(
Poisonivy on 11/24/2005 09:11:00 PM
|