Tuesday, November 29, 2005
Haven't been blogging for the past few days coz office is in a big chaos!! Ivy had been crying quite abit recently.. And her tears dropped again yday.. CC tendered her resignation yday and left the following afternoon.. This time round, I can't control my emotions anymore.. 2 colleagues left suddenly in less than a week can!! My eyes went teary when it's time for CC to say goodbye.. Meli came and console me with her teary eyes too.. But I started to sob instead.. Hao bu rong yi stopped crying le.. IC came over and asked me wat happened (this blur sotong knw nuts as usual).. And I cried again while explaining to her about the situation.. Hao bu rong yi stopped crying but again Chen Wei and Alex came over to ask me wat happened.. And yesh, Ivy sobbed again while repeating her story.. Silly Chen Wei even tried to coax me by offering me sweets if I stop crying.. And she cried for a 3rd while toking to Judy (she cried too of coz).. And a 4th, 5th time while chatting with Marky and Mr Loo online.. And so..... The whole sobbing lasted for almost 1 hour (or more I forgot le).. I'm such a horrible cry baby!! I tink I shld not be so emotional.. Even bossy laughed at me when she saw me sobbing.. This is sumtink that I really admire her for.. 2 great helpers left within such short notice, yet she can be so strong.. Bossy ur my idol!! I will miss them.. No matter how bad it is, life still must go on.. ---------On a happier note, I'm really touched that piggy cancelled his evening engagement to accompany me and make sure that I'm alrite.. Guessed I really scared him when I started sobbing halfway thru our tele-conversation.. But anyhow, thank you =) "I will try to be there for you whenever possible. This is what I can do. You are now my happiness, if you are unhappy I try my best to be there.."
Poisonivy on 11/29/2005 04:12:00 PM
|