Tuesday, October 04, 2005
Ivy gonna be busy in October and I'm so excited abt it!! 08 Oct 2005DCSE Gathering!! Yipee!! It's been quite awhile since our last meeting.. Time really flies man.. Most of the guys will be ORD-ing soon le.. Which means more meet ups!! *hiak hiak*09 Oct 2005Movies with the gang of 6!! Yeah.. Can't wait to catch the long awaited 'Corpse Bride' this Sunday man.. I bet we will all have fun.. Right girls?? *hint hint*15 Oct 2005My little nephew is 1 mth old liao!! Gonna go see him for the 1st time and take lotsa pics man.. So excited.. Wah.. Ivy is an AUNTIE le.. Old liao.. 16 Oct 2005XBB's cousin wedding @ Pan Pac.. Most prob will give it a miss coz I dun even noe the bride can!! I can save the money to buy new dress on food lor.. Hee22/23 Oct 2005Will be shopping @ BKK!! Can't wait man.. Ivy needs a break badly from work..------I tink I'm abit bo liao to blog my dates.. Too bored le.. *yawnz*
Poisonivy on 10/04/2005 12:23:00 PM
|