Thursday, October 20, 2005
Finally started packing last night and boy I'm so glad I did it.. Realised that I've forgotten to buy the most important tink: disposable panties!! Phew~ Luckily I can still grab them during lunch later.. ----------Heard from FC who has just returned from BKK that it's pretty wet over there.. I'm wondering wat can we do in Pattaya if the monsoon is still not over.. Worst, my menses came!! It will be darn troublesome to go holiday with ur 'auntie' tagging along can.. *turn off*----------On a happier note, Ivy found her savior!! Many thanks to Mr Loo who offered to help me record the episodes.. I noe u dun watch 'gu niang' show one.. Xin ku ni le!! I won't forget your Vodka de.. *muackies*Meantime, WF if you can get the VCDs from your future sis-in-law let me know yah.. I'm dying to finish the whole series man.. Rather cry hard at one go then crying bit by bit every week mah.. Min can you lend me the series when u finish them (provided that nobody is in queue)? So if WF can pass me her copies then I can pass urs to Hui mah.. Then she can pass on to Shan when she's done with it.. 1 stone kill 2 birds leh.. Ivy is smart rite?? *hiak hiak*Thanks peeps for offering to help.. I know you all love me!!
Poisonivy on 10/20/2005 09:21:00 AM
|