Friday, October 21, 2005
Ciao peeps!!
I'm off to BKK/Pattaya and will be back on 26 Oct 2005, Wednesday.
Will definitely grab the items required by you guys if I can find them yah.. Don't worry, Ivy won't forget coz I got my shopping list lists ready!! *hiak hiak*
Instead of feeling relax, I'm actually in a panic mood now.. Hopefully u guys won't receive a sms saying 'Hey, I'm unable to go BKK coz xxxxxx'.. Choi!! *Ivy slaps her own mouth*
Talking about communications, u guys can call/sms me anytime!! I've applied for auto-roaming just in case my family or office needs me.. Worry not, all IDD charges will only be incurred to me (regardless of calling or sms).. U guys will just need to pay the normal hp charges.. So feel free to contact me if you need anything from BKK yah.. Miss me oso can text me, dun feel shy huh..
Oh yah.. Happy Birthday to Winnie in advanced!! Study hard huh.. Luv ya <3
And to U, yes it's U.. Duno if you will miss me but you will definitely be on my mind wherever I am.. = )
Alright then, shall update more when I come back.. Hope everything will turn out well.. *prays*
Take care all!! See ya guys real soon!!
THIS IS ME
BUDDIES
FAMOUS BLOGGERS
ONLINE SHOPPING
ONLINE SHOPPING (for Kobi)
2007 WISHLIST
CREDITS
MEMORY LANE
July 2004