It was really an eye opener for Ivy.. Watched Tiger, Ah-gua and Guy shows all in one nite.. Really can't digest man.. The girls are so so daring can!! They are all bare naked and used their 'u know wat' to perform acts..
The most disgusting acts: 1. A show girl used her 'u knw wat' to open a bottle. And the bottle cap flew and hit my head!! *ta ma de* 2. Got molested by ah-gua *turn off*
Special thanks to Sam Yot and Sit who acted as our tour guides for the day *hugz*
Friends from Thailand. They are real sweet!!
----------
Day 2 & 3
Went to Jatujat Weekend Market and some shopping centres which I've long forgotten the names le.. Bought lotsa stuff!! Cheap and good!! Of coz I din forget u girls lar.. *Hee* If only I can bring the whole market back with me.. *dreaming*
U definately need to bring a guy along to Jatujat *hiak hiak*
Stuff Ivy bought *broke*
Din manage to vist the Grand Palace, Floating Market and Temples coz we are so busy with shopping!! Will definately chiong these places of interest if I have the chance to go next time..
Special thanks to Elizabeth who brought us to Chinatown for seafood.. Darn fresh lor.. Yummy!!
----------
Day 4 & 5
Off to Pattaya.. Water so-so only and there's SUPER lotsa prostitutes.. It's really a place for girls n games lor.. U will see a Thai girl with every ang moh there.. *turn off*
Pattaya Skyline
The only tink I enjoyed is the Tiffany Show.. The Lady-boys are so pretty!! Ivy see liao oso drool can.. Face is flawless and figure is darn good!! I felt inferior when I stood beside them lor.. They are simply gorgeous!!
Ivy wanna bang wall le.. She's (or he's) so pretty!!
---------
Day 6
Home sweet home!! I missed Singapore so much!! Serious wor.. I still tink our homeland is the best.. And I missed my bed so much.. Not forgetting my smelly hanky.. Hee~
Special thanks to Hui who sent me sms-es and emails *loved*
New Wallet
Trip to HK
Trip to KOREA
Eyebrow Embroidery
Even lesser Pimples
Handphone
Micro Hi-Fi *Bling Bling* Pay Increment please!
Family Portrait
More $$money$$
More Love!
Lose 2 more kgs!
Be Happy :)