After a long wait of 2.5yrs, XBB finally gotta back his pink IC.. And of coz I'm really excited for his new pharse of life.. Now his got more responsibility as a mature adult, I pray that he can find a good job and establish his career path.. Earn more $$ and feed me fat fat!! Hoo Hoo!!
Check out his *oh so smart* look during his ORD parade yday..
March March March..
The final formation *ivy salutes*
Darling looked like 'Mian Bao Chao Ren' *heehee*
XBB with Papa and Mummy Tay
The woman (me lar!!) who stood by him thru thick and thin
I like this pic the most (thou it's darn blur due to my lousy skill).. Felt really touched when they played the 'farewell' song which I duno how to spell lar..
Darling with Johnathan a.k.a the cockster of the platoon
May these guys remains best pals forever!! ORD lor!!
New Wallet
Trip to HK
Trip to KOREA
Eyebrow Embroidery
Even lesser Pimples
Handphone
Micro Hi-Fi *Bling Bling* Pay Increment please!
Family Portrait
More $$money$$
More Love!
Lose 2 more kgs!
Be Happy :)