Friday, September 30, 2005
Linda is right, guys are full of shit!! You tink you know me? You tink you love me more then anything else? No you don't!! You dun understand my work.. After a long day, I need to rest.. I need time for myself, I need to relax.. But you dun understand that.. Guess you need a chatline more then me.. I give you ample freedom to do watever you wan.. You can go out with your frens anytime you wan.. You can club all you want.. Instead of appreciating it, you accused me that I dun feel that you're impt to me.. So now you want me to be possessive? I can do that but at the end of the day you will come out with other excuses to accuse me.. Wat for? You duno my needs.. And worst of all, you lied to me.. Countless times.. I duno if I can't trust u anymore.. I doubt you, I doubt my own feelings, I doubt this relationship.. Wat's the point of promising when you always break it? Have Faith? Wat is faith when there is no trust at all? I dun even trust myself so how could I trust you? And for Ms CX, stop giving me that weird look of yours.. The more funny u behave the more I will suspect there's sumtink going on.. After all, who will call a guy in the middle of the nite just to let him know your whereabouts? I thot I'm in heaven and will be happy but I was pushed to hell.. I'm in pain, my heart is bleeding.. Get me out of here please.. I'm tired.. Very tired..
Poisonivy on 9/30/2005 08:30:00 AM
|