Friday, September 16, 2005
Ivy has been eating mooncakes for B'fast, teabreak and supper.. I know I keep saying that I need to go on a diet.. But well, who can resist good food?? Not me definately!! Shall postpone my diet plan for the time being.. Hoo Hoo!!Here are some of my personal reviews:Crown Hotel - Teochew Style Yam/Lotus MoooncakeWas rather disappointed that the yam dun taste as good compared to last year (not sweet).. However, the lotus one is darn good!! Paste is sweet and the crust is crispy as usual.. Tumbs up!! Holiday Inn - Snowskin Lotus with Chocolate MooncakeI tink u will surely kanna diabetics if u eat too much of this.. So u tink that the centerpiece is Chocolate truffle?? No!! It's Ferrero Rocher lor!! Weird rite.. Oriental Hotel - Traditional Lotus Mini Mooncake I hate the smell of those 'brown' coloured mooncakes.. But I recommand this thou.. The crust is very thin and the sweetness is just right.. No 'chao ta' smell at all!! Goodwood Park Hotel - Snowskin Green Tea/Durian MooncakeMust try!! I hate durians but this simply WOW me over!! The smell is so darn strong even when u keep it inside a tupperware.. When u cut it open, u can see REAL durian lor.. Not the paste hor.. I tink they use top graded durians coz the 'meat' is so thick!! Yummy!! I still prefer green tea coz the taste is so smoothing!! Machiam ur drinking the real brew.. These 2 flavors are highly recommanded!! Meritus Mandarin Singapore - Traditional Semi-Sweet Lotus MooncakeShld go for this if ur health concious.. Notink much to comment abt coz I duno how to appreciate traditional mooncakes.. East Ocean - Snowskin Custard MooncakeGrab this if u can't afford Goodwood's mooncakes.. It's the best so far (comparing to those normal graded mooncakes)!! Ivy buys from them every year one.. Bangawan Solo - Snowskin Pandan Mooncake Well......... It's cheap mah.. So wat more can u expect? Hee~P/S: Now u know y I'm gaining weight le huh.. *hiak hiak*
Poisonivy on 9/16/2005 12:57:00 PM
|