Monday, September 05, 2005
I was 'Junked' for the weekend man..Junk 1 -->Duno y I got a sudden craving for potato chips, bought home a tin of Pringles on Friday and finished it one shot while watching TV (not to forget my usual heavy dinner)!! Junk 2 -->Met Maybelline n gang @ Creation Inn for dinner on Saturday.. Even XBB was shocked that I could finished the whole lotsa stuff (soup, main course, dessert) on my plate when I just had my brunch at 3pm.. Well, good food cannot waste mah.. =P Junk 3 -->Our sun-tanning plan was again spoilt due to bad weather.. So we rented VCDs, ordered KFC and rot our day away @ home.. Meantime, I bought another tin of Pringles and chocolates as snacks.. How can ur mouth rest while watching movies?Kaoz.. I had so much fried stuff n chips.. Bu fei shi jia!!
Poisonivy on 9/05/2005 11:12:00 AM
|