Thursday, August 18, 2005
Eeeeeks!! S.U.P.E.R fattening Thursday!!
Breakfast
- 3 pieces of digestive biscuits
- 1 big cup of piping hot milo
Lunch (sudden craving for fastfood)
- Mac's 6 pc nuggets EVM with twister fries
Teabreak (the only tink to kp myself awake)
- 1 Timeout mini
- Few blocks of Cadbury's fruits & nuts chocolate
- 1 packet Hello Panda
Dinner (suppose to eat less but food too tempting le)
- Vege rice which consisted of long beans, eggs, fried fish & char siew
- Sweetalk iced milk tea with pearls
Night snack (while watching PS)
- 1 BIG packet of Doritos
- Sour plums
Kaoz.. I ate so much today!! My tummy is so bloated now and I can't stop burping.. Dun even dare to look at my weighing machine now man..
Stressed = Eat Eat Eat!! Blame it all on the stupid 2006 Marketing Plan!!
I just dun understand y sum pple can eat as much but not get fat (eg. Hui & Winnie) while some others can lose weight whenever they like to (eg. Kelene & Linda).. Ivy can't!! God is so unfair!! Hmph!!
Poisonivy on 8/18/2005 11:10:00 PM
|