Wednesday, April 20, 2005
The story goes like this..
Saw his poly buddy @ Suntec City, so they were chatting abt his TWN mission..William: Oh.. Did u go to 'YES'? Super Happening rite!! Eric: Erm.. Hahaha.. (Started laughing n trys to do some signals to William)William: (Got the hint) Okie.. Hahaha.. Me: ?!?!?! (Getting Suspicious)
On our way to meet his frens @ Kopi Bean.. Me: Wat is the 'YES' which William is so excited abt?Eric: Erm.. It's sumtink like a strip club with pole dancing lor.. Me: Did u went there?Eric: No lar!! If I go I'll surely tell u one.. Me: I dun believe u.. Got go or not?Eric: DUN HAVE!!Me: I dun mind if u go there one.. Explore mah.. Weide went to a strip club and told everyone oso.. Wats the big deal?Eric: I really dun have lar.. Me: Tell me honestly can.. Eric: Okie.. I went and it was the most embarassing moment of my life!! (Started to tell me abt his debut 'performance')Me: *Speechless*
And this is how I exposed him.. Sad~
Poisonivy on 4/20/2005 10:13:00 AM
|