Wednesday, April 06, 2005
Realised that not much pple blog nowadays.. Winnie, Bao, Ah Siao n CJX had stopped blogging.. Perhaps 2 busy with sch as exams is ard the corner.. Jeron n Rique had stopped too.. Guess they're too busy @ work le.. Come on pple, start blogging!! I'm so bored @ work w/o MSN!! Need sumtink to read man..
My B'day is tml but I'm not feeling excited abt it.. I got even more turn off when mummy thaw my eggy day is today!! *speechless*
XBB finally went back to camp after rotting for a week.. So not use of not having him hang ard with me.. He can't book out tml coz his superior had banned them for future nights off le.. Aiyah!!
Ah Siao n Lewis did invite me out for dinner tml but kanna rejected.. I'm too busy with the reports (which caused me to hv more pimples) with submission deadlines tml and another one on Sat.. Dun hv the mood to go out already.. Sorry guys!! Anyway, Ah Siao make sure u show urself on Sat huh!!
My colleagues bought me a shirt from G2000.. Hehe!! So smart of them to know that I'm short of working clothes.. XBB's mum bought a cake for our b'day and I've been eating them since Mon (Tabao too much home already).. Linda's cookies r yummy!! Not too sweet yet I can feel the choc chips n nuts when I bite into them!! Had been eating them for supper since Mon, can't bear to finish them.. Heez.. Thx babe!!
Shall look forward to tml.. The BIG 22 is hitting me in a couple of hours time.. Haiz..
Poisonivy on 4/06/2005 01:30:00 PM
|