Wednesday, April 27, 2005
Damn it!! Super overeat today man..
B'fast: 4 pieces of biscuits + 1 cup of soyabean milk(As usual, can't really eat early in the morning)
Lunch: 1 bowl of congee with salted egg, salted veg n peanuts + Fried Kway Teow + Fried tau gey + 4 sotong balls!!(Today's lunch was extremely good!! Can't imagine I eat so much man!!)
Teabreak: 1 Mrs Fields cookie + 1 durain puff + prunes + fresh mango juice with aloe vera from 'Liu Shuai Shan' (Been 'forced' to eat by my colleagues)
Dinner: Fried rice with lotsa sweet & sour chicken + fried fish + fried cabbage(Dinner was heavy, wats new?)
Dessert: 1 Fresh Mango + grapes + M&M chocs!!(I just love mango!! Can't resist temptation)
I weigh and realised tat I've gained 2KGs and a super BIG tummy after the feast!! SHIT SHIT SHIT!! Am I stressed?!?!
Poisonivy on 4/27/2005 08:00:00 PM
|