Wednesday, March 02, 2005
Time really flies.. Siew Mei will be back from maternity leave tml and Eric will be leaving for Taiwan on Saturday.. However, I’m having mixed emotions on the both of them..
I shld b happy for her return but after receiving news that she’s tendering resignation on Friday breaks my heart. My last kaki from the old team is leaving too.. But well, 人往高处走 and I wish her all the best..
Eric on the other hand, had been enjoying his week long break with his frenz.. Went KTV lar, supper with his camp mates lar.. tonite going zouk summore.. That silly boy, asked me if I can dun go party during his absence explaining that he will be worried abt me lar, nobody take care of me lar.. All BS!! His just scared that I will flirt ard w/o him!! Honestly, I have a feeling that he knew long ago that I always go clubbing when his overseas, if not y would he suddenly come out with this request rite?? Anyway, since I can officially go clubbing as and when I like, shall be a good girl this time ba.. Will miss him a lot but I can’t wait to njoy my privacy for the nxt 3 weeks!!
Ahhhh… I smell freedom~
Poisonivy on 3/02/2005 03:20:00 PM
|