Wednesday, March 09, 2005
Okie.. I went to the interview and got the job on the spot!! Didn't expect it to be so fast and quickly seeked help from Shan, Hui, SM and mummy.. Thx babes, they provided good advices but ultimately the choice will still lies on me..
I hate this feeling.. Had been working so hard to gain this promotion but $$ was even a greater temptation.. Imagine they can pay a whooping $300 more then my current pay!! Moreover, it was a good industry which achieves almost 100% profit yearly.. I can imagine the bonus will be F.A.T lor.. But a promotion will definately look better on my CV.. So I have to forgo the $$ and go for the position.. Marketing Service Executive sounds so much better than Sales Coordinator rite..
Boss asked me about my decision this morning.. And finally I told her that I decided to go for the Marketing position.. Please god.. I pray they will give me a fair increment.. Hopefully I had made the right choice this time by staying..
I hate to say this but Bye Bye $Money$
等你回来 --> 倒数21天
Poisonivy on 3/09/2005 02:33:00 PM
|