Wednesday, March 30, 2005
It's only 3days since I got my salary and I'm already B.R.O.K.E!!
Got my pay on Saturday and went to buy a suit from G2000.. $140.00 gone like tat.. Then bought some tops for work and 2 pairs of casual shoes summore.. Need to give mum allowance and pay my bills too.. Knowing tat I might be broke but yday legs itchy again, went Esprite and bought a spag top!!
Sometimes I really hate working in town.. Too much shopping temptations.. I like to go walk ard when I got notink to do after lunch (so I won't feel so bloated).. 'Walk walk' sounds harmless rite? But everytime I will bring at least 1 bag back to office, either tibits or clothes!! Damn!!
Have to put aside some cash for my B'day and Eric's B'day is also coming soon le.. DIE lar.. How to survive with this little money left in my bank... Sob~
BTW, seems like most of the pple stopeed blogging le.. I need to read blogs man!! Too bored le!!
~~ Crazy Ivy sighing off ~~
Poisonivy on 3/30/2005 02:50:00 PM
|