Wednesday, March 16, 2005
I suddenly felt very lonely after reading Linda's blog.. This lady can be considered one of the luckiest in our gang.. She got tonnes of frens who cared for her, plenty of guys chasing under her skirt and not forgetting her parents who doted on her like a little princess.. We had all grown up since and now she has a great job and a sweet BF.. Awwwww... I'm so so envy..
For me.. I can use my fingers to count the no. of frens I have.. Parents do care but I can't stand the fact that they keep asking me for money.. Job history sucks (or rather bosses I met so far sucks).. Starting to regret my decision on staying here.. Increment is pathetic and worst, I hv yet to sign the new appointment letter.. Which means the co. can take back wat they promise..
Looking at wat Eugene had done for Linda makes me miss Eric even more.. I love the freedom I'm having now but at the same time I felt lonely too.. 2 more weeks to go.. God please let the days pass quickly.. I want him..
等你回来 --> 倒数14天
Poisonivy on 3/16/2005 01:26:00 PM
|