Wednesday, February 16, 2005
Suddenly I hated John for ditching me, who marked the lowest point of my love route, who had made me so miserable for that period of my life.. Still remember that I'm was in the midst of my industrial attachment when we suddenly broke up.. Skipped work with no MC and spent 2 whole days hiding in my room w/o eating or slping, just lied on the bed and cried my way through.. Lost 3KGs and looked really hagged.. Luckily Kel was with me all this while, he never failed to call me constantly to make sure that I'm okie.. I'm blessed to have frens like him who gave me alot of attention, care and encouragement during this difficult time..
Grieved for 2 weeks and decided to ^划悲愤为力量^.. Divert all my attention in my school when the new term starts and spent all my free time picking up driving so that I dun tink so much.. I do feel lonely at first esp when I'm alone in my bed.. But most importantly is to have determination.. Notink is impossible w/o that.. And Im so glad that I hv overcome it..
Hui.. You are blessed with so many frens who cared for u.. 请你振作起来吧..
Poisonivy on 2/16/2005 03:15:00 PM
|