Saturday, February 26, 2005
I’m not only suay @ work but equally suay @ home as well..
Saw a really BIG weird looking lizard ‘sunbathing’ beside the door when I came back from bathing.. Wah lau.. I’m so damn bloody tired and was trying all ways to get it out of my room but the stupid lizard just wont move.. Bo pian got to wake up my mum for help.. Instead chasing it out of my room, that BLUR queen chase it into my computer table!! I called Eric and acted really paranoid until he can’t take my nonsense, in the end we quarreled coz of a weird lizard!!
And of coz, I can’t slp for the whole nite.. Trying all means n ways to make sure that notink fall off my bed and that the lizard dun come out of the table.. Tink the lizard is still hiding there.. I’m so tired.. *yawnz*
THIS IS ME
BUDDIES
FAMOUS BLOGGERS
ONLINE SHOPPING
ONLINE SHOPPING (for Kobi)
2007 WISHLIST
CREDITS
MEMORY LANE
July 2004