Monday, February 28, 2005
How long more can I survive in this ‘Dog EAT Dog’ environment??
I can’t imagine boss is actually planning to ‘get rid’ of Angel until she told me last Friday. Yes, she’s slow and not good in English (she’s Malaysian) but she’s very hardworking!! How can the management discriminates her like tat?! Tink she can’t work bcoz her English sucks and PC skills are not up to standard?!?!?!?!
SM called and told me that she had found a better job and will be tendering when she’s back from maternity leave. I’m feeling so lost now.. Everybody is leaving (either resigned or being kicked out). Will my end be like poor Angel if I continue my work here? Will there be a day when they tink that I’m oso useless n kick me out?
On the other hand, I like the colleagues here and not forgetting those clients who dote on me.. Boss so far had been treating me quite ok too.. To tink of starting anew in another company really scares me.. I dun like the feeling of changing job oso..
I hope the management won’t do stupid tinks to make more pple hate them (Angel din noe abt their plans yet).
I’m totally confused and worried.. No sense of job security now..
Poisonivy on 2/28/2005 12:16:00 PM
|