Wednesday, January 26, 2005
I'm so tired..
Tired of working in this lousy company.
Tired of slogging like hell but hard work is not appreciated.
Tired of the miserable pay that I'm getting. No bonus no increment no NOTINK!!
Tired of having a boss who always nags and nags.
Tired that I've tried so hard to please my parents but they dun seem to appreciate my effort. (Gave them $100 each for CNY clothes, not even a 'thank you' as they tink it's my responsibility to give them $$)
Tired of worrying about if they have enuff to spend.
Tired to know that other pple have great supportive *rich* parents compared to mine.
Tired of putting on a smile wherever I go although I'm so unhappy with my life.
Tired of envying pple but I got notink to be proud of.
Tired tat I dun have a choice but to stick to this lousy life.
I'm feeling so miserable.. Sigh~
Poisonivy on 1/26/2005 10:01:00 AM
|