Saturday, January 29, 2005
Hoo Hoo!! Received sum good feedbacks for my first baking attempt!!
1 of mummy's colleague who is a baking expert said that my cookies were not bad, the almond tasted just nice.. But I shouldn't mix the dough for too long coz the after effect will make the cookies hard rather the crunchy..
Sis's classmates gobbled down every single piece of the cookies and said it's good!! But my sly sister told them that she made the cookies herself!! Okie lar, she did helped abit by helping me to buy the baking sheets downstairs.. Der~
By the time I reached hm yday, there's only 1/4 cookies left in the jar.. For once my family are so supportive to the tinks that I've cooked which made so so happy!! Finally somebody appreciated my cooking!! Gonna bake summore for myself, my grandparents, anuties and uncles just in time for CNY..
Definately I won't forget u guys de.. If you dare to try that is.. Hehe..
Poisonivy on 1/29/2005 09:06:00 AM
|