Wednesday, January 19, 2005
Had some thoughts after reading Linda's bloggy.. I will be the luckiest girl in the world if I can find someone so understanding..
Was shopping for my oven with E on sunday.. Pop by Watson's and decided to buy some tibits and facial wash since I've used up mine le.. The Q was so damn long and I was getting abit impatient le.. Finally it was my turn and I walked over to the counter, the girl told me 'counter 1 please' pointing to the next counter.. Fine, I walked to the next counter when this bloody bitch cut my Q and squeeze rite in front of me!! Just when I turned back to counter 2, another bloody bitch managed to squeeze thru and got in front of me.. Yes!! Again!!
You can imagine how angry I was and I turned to E who was behind me and shouted 'This is
ridicules!!' I mean how could I be so suay to let some bitches cut my Q not once but twice!! And the worst part is instead of saying sumtink to console me, this bloody arsehole BF of mine turn his head away as if he duno me at all!! His action makes me so damn embarrass and all the salesgirls looked at me as thou I'm some crazy arse shouting to the sky!!
Sigh.. So much for being 'understanding'..
Well.. 没鱼, 虾也好.. No, I tink his ikan bilis..
Poisonivy on 1/19/2005 04:02:00 PM
|