Thursday, January 20, 2005
For once, I’m happy to come to work.. Boss is out for meeting and won’t be around the whole of today.. no nagging + no scolding = peace & quiet!! Woo Hoo!!
Can’t wait for the coming long weekend (I’m off on sat).. Gonna go Chinatown with my family for CNY goodies.. More shopping for mummy & me coz we had yet to settle with our CNY clothes.. Hope she won’t eye on sumtink expensive if not I will be super broke!!
My darling is finally back from his week-long mission but had fallen sick again.. Poor tink.. I can imagine how cold it is in the forest at nite.. *shivers* So I’ve promised him that I will cook up a ~storm~ with my newly found recipes and pamper him with lotsa food!!
Had decided to save myself from misery and fill my tummy with lotsa food for the coming CNY.. Won’t it be a torture if you can see, smell and drool but can’t eat the goodies?? But of coz it will be hardwork after that.. Gonna really start exercising to get rid of all fats gained during these festive seasons.. Dun care le, enjoy now first lar..
Oh, I’m buying my oven and will start baking real soon.. No chessecake for me thou.. *hehe*
Hope this upcoming weekend will be a fulfilling one..
Poisonivy on 1/20/2005 09:07:00 AM
|