Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, December 29, 2004



Seems like everyone are blogging abt how their X'mas is spent..


X'mas is always abt 'spending money', this year is no exception.. Spent a bomb on presents which most of them are actually for myself.. *hiak hiak*


Went shopping @ Mango with the girls and easily spent $50 on 3 pieces.. I love the sale there man.. The *squeezing & snatching* never fails to motivate me to have this 'die die must buy sumtink' spirit.. Bought shoes for myself again.. Saw this cute handphone chain which will squeaks *I LOVE U* when u pressed it and bought it for sis.. Trying to hint that I love her no matter how much I ~screams~ at her.. Hope that idiot gets the idea.. Saw my fav apple stiz in x'mas decos and swept 3 for my colleagues in S/M.. 2 boxex of Royce chocs for my boss and big boss.. Spent quite awhile to shop for our x'mas exchange (for hui) and finally bought her a pair of shoes + earrings (hope she likes them)..


Went Marche for dinner on x'mas eve.. Surprised E a little by presenting him a card and a small present (stole the keychain idea frm hui).. As usual, we went to church for mass after roaming aimlessly in town.. I tried very hard not to doze off this year but still failed! *hehe* Anyway, x'mas sprit is always high and I love visiting this holy place in festive seasons..


Spent X'mas day @ TB together with the Tays'.. As usual it was steamboat, log cake, wine and chit-chatting.. Was really thrilled when I saw a 'Lee Hwa' paper bag while opening his gift.. Yipee!! I got my diamond earrings!! Love it!! This pair of earrings will be the 3rd to go into my diamond collection.. *haik hiak* In return, I bought PS2 for sweetie pie which cost me $420.. *heartache* Kinda regret it now, shld hv stick to digi cam instead man.. He played WWE for the whole of x'mas day together with his bro-in-laws.. The boys were really crazy and even snatch the controls.. *haha* Bought a 'paint-it-yourself' kitty bank for Adriana so that she can paint, learn, save and have fun at the same time.. But end up, I'm the one painting it while she give me instructions which colours and patterns to doll up her kitty bank.. I had fun doing it anyway!! *haha*


That's X'mas 2004 for me!!





Poisonivy on 12/29/2004 01:53:00 PM

|




Image hosted by Photobucket.com

THIS IS ME

PoisonIvy
Aries
Singapore


BUDDIES

Winnie
Linda
Pei Shan
Hui Hui
Ming Bao
Andrea
Hwee Lin
Haowei
Wei Fang
CJX
Enrique
Jeron
Janice
Ah Siao
Jessica
Priscilla
Pearline
Wenrong
Eileen
Melissa
Cindy
Sharon
Amanda
Upcoming Parties!!


FAMOUS BLOGGERS

Talk Rock
Mr Brown
The Foul Mouth
Perfect Life
The SPG
933DJ Peifen
933DJ Cruz
Patrica Mok
JJ's Haven
JJ's OBMspace
Hottest Blogger


ONLINE SHOPPING

Oh My Muffins
Red Dotie
Chio Chio Closet
Gals Street
PPG
OneShop


ONLINE SHOPPING (for Kobi)

Natural Pooch
Petfuze.com
Dogs Cabinet


2007 WISHLIST

New Wallet
Trip to HK
Trip to KOREA
Eyebrow Embroidery
Even lesser Pimples
Handphone
Micro Hi-Fi
*Bling Bling*
Pay Increment please!
Family Portrait
More $$money$$
More Love!
Lose 2 more kgs!
Be Happy :)


CREDITS

Ivy's Pics
Blogskins
Portraits
Recipes
Just for Chocoholics!
SG Blog Directory


MEMORY LANE

July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007