Monday, December 20, 2004
Our Potluck Party was considered a success!! We had fun gobbling down all the food while gossiping, trying to take group pics using the 'auto-shot' mode which made us looked kinda silly.. Hui even had a funny idea that we shld all take pics of our round tummies and post it in our blogs!! I'm having great motivation to learn cooking after tasting Shan's home-made peach juice, Winnie's potato salad and the brownie Hui n me made eariler.. Hopefully I can be woman who can "进得了厨房,出得了庭堂"
Slept @ abt 4am.. Was watching "50 first dates" with Shan but dozed of after merely 10mins of the show!! Shan was the sole survivor, finished the movie alone with all of us slping around her.. We all woke up @ abt 10am, washed up and had our gift exchange session.. I got a *Mango body scrub* from Winnie.. Still duno how to use it thou.. Will try it when I got time for a good scrub de!! Shan gave all of us a super sweet mouse pad each which is now lying underneath my mouse.. She's always so sweet.. Thx babe!!
Went town for some x'mas shopping.. Was supposed to buy sumtink as gift exchange for my co. x'mas gathering on Wednesday.. But ended up I bought an address book, mini organiser, choc from Royce for my bosses and a small gift for my sis!! Tink I've spent more then 50bucks exclusive of lunch @ Crystal Jade!! Now I'm both FAT and BROKE!!
Poisonivy on 12/20/2004 01:29:00 PM
|