Tuesday, December 07, 2004
Guess I will be staying in MNS for awhile more.. I was pretty unhappy about the fact that my boss is not giving me any acting allowance for covering my colleague's duties while she was away from maternity leave.. This affects my mood and of course my motiviation alot.. However after hearing some comments from my other colleagues, I changed my view in this whole issue..
Karen told me that since I'm still young and this Hotel still needs manpower, I shld stay and try to get myself promoted next year.. I shldn't focus so much on the $$ issue now otherwise this will definately affects my performance.. 不要跟钱过不去
Jass and May oso mentioned that I shld get myself promoted to Sales Executive, get a year or 2 of experience before I quit.. Hotel Industry is very small, it will be so much easier for me to move up once I get into sales.. Well, it's true.. But things are always easy said then done..
On the other hand, Furama corporate office had decided to get someone from it's property in to help.. Citycentre had yet to give me any confirmation which I have been waiting almost a week now.. Guess they won't drag if they were really keen in taking me in..
Tink Boss had seen the moody side of me these few days and told me eariler this morning that she is training me up to do sales.. I know that I need patience and have to show her that I am capable to do better.. She mentioned that I can always approach her if I have any problems.. Maybe I shld talk to her about the acting allowances.. Provided that she is in a good mood..
Yap.. I can do it!! *finger crossed*
Poisonivy on 12/07/2004 01:48:00 PM
|