Thursday, December 30, 2004
生老病死是必经的阶段。。动物也不例外。。
Ah-boy's test result is back.. He was diagnosed with mouth cancer.. It was found too late and there's no cure for cancers in final stage, thus the best advice to end his suffering is to put him to slp.. The Vet told us that he was really lucky to have live through 11years and guess this time we really have to let him go le..
Thou I'm not really close to Ah-boy and even nick-named him 'smelly dog' but tears just flow when I received the news.. It's was as if a fren is dying soon and you just can't control your emotions.. Cried myself to slp last nite~
He will be going to the vet on Monday for the process.. 3 more days.. We all were lost but will make sure he feels comfortable b4 he goes..
I will definately miss him~~
*sighz*
Poisonivy on 12/30/2004 09:29:00 AM
|