Friday, November 05, 2004
My mood is really sucky now.. Now I finally understand Linda's situation and I totally agree with her that most colleagues can only be colleagues.. My only friends in MNS are all gone, thou I'm still surviving but felt really lonely w/o them..
It really doesn't pay to be kind.. Sometimes I really wonder if I shld be those villains like the ones on drama serials.. At least nobody dares to step on their tails.. I can't imagine the blame was still pushed back to me even thou its not my fault and I tried so hard to cover up their arses.. Tried not to make things difficult yet was being buttered.. *Damn it* I don't mind if the client scold me bcoz they paid us so they can jolly well nag at the service we provided.. I hate being accused, esp by sumone who tinks his the boss!! Cursing n swearing rite now and I hope he will get out of my sight soon!! *Arsehole*
~~Feels like burying myself into sumone's chest and cry now~~
Poisonivy on 11/05/2004 01:33:00 PM
|