Tuesday, November 16, 2004
Hmph!! Without a PC at hm is a hastle man.. Now I got to write a super duper long blog for this long weekend.. So u guys bear with me yah.. *hiak hiak*
Wednesday
Thaw I could feel the atmosphere of Deepavali by visiting Little India. But I felt really uncomfortable seeing so many black-skinned pple crowding the area. Seems like we are only the 'whites' there, so we decided to skip this tour and head for dinner @ Fish & Co. instead!! The serving was HUGE for 2 pax and as usual, I can't finish my portion. Tink I was pretty bad by pushing all the food to L assuming guys are our rubbish bins. *haha*
Thursday
The start of my super duper long weekend. Went to watch 'Shutter' which really scared the hell out of me. I can't imagine watching this movie with Hui coz I noe she will scream from the start till the end of the show!! ~muahahahaha~
Anyway, Hui came over to stay for the nite and told me wat she did to make KP come back to her.. Wasn't really impressed with that guy but wat impt is that Hui likes him.. Hopefully they will start communicating properly.. All well ends well.. I'm glad tat Hui is happy now..
Friday
Shopping day!! Finally bought my the shoes which I have aimed for almost a month.. Saw a super cute & huge carebear but can't buy coz I'm really broke after all the shopping.. *sobsob* I hope the bear will still be available end of this mth.. Going to buy it once I got my pay!!
KTV with the girls were great as usual.. Tink I'm quite a mic-hogger.. *haha*
Saturday
Mama Mia was great!! Worth every single cent I paid for.. Can feel my heart aching thou when I come to tink of it.. *heehee*
L wans me to write abt me banging my head on the wall.. Long story.. We know can le.. *haha*
Sunday
Went over to KC's condo for a sun-tanning session but end up it rained half way!! Now I got tanned on my front but my back was still fair!! Irriating~~
Lame @ his plc for quite awhile to wait for the rain to stop b4 we head to Suntec for the Motorshow.. Saw Sylvester Sim from Singapore Idol while q-ing up for the tix to the stuntshow.. Thou he was friendly to the pple ard him, tink the *star* quailty in him is not really shining.. He looked really plain and is sumone I won't tk a second look on the streets.. But anyway I still like his singing..
Conclusion of Motorshow 2004:
Girls - okie nia
Cars - Cool
Car Stunt - POWER!!
Monday
Finally got a day of full rest.. Slp and eat alot for the whole day.. Heaven~~
Poisonivy on 11/16/2004 01:31:00 PM
|