Tuesday, November 30, 2004
Guys.. What are your opinions on me as a fren?
A not-so-close fren told me that he and his pals thought that I looked like a PIG during secondary school dayz.. He also mentioned tat my attitude sucks as well.. Of coz, my dignity was hurt esp when he mentioned the *PIG* word.. His definition of PIG = fat + single eyelid
~Lame~
Was reflecting these few days and even asked Linda wat she tink of me last time.. Indeed, I have to admit that my attitude wasn't good during my teens.. But I can't really recall how sucky I was as it was like so many years back.. Not sure how they tink of me now or shld I say I can't be bothered anyway..
Somehow I tink those testimonials that frens commented are not 100% true.. Realised that non of your frens will say sumtink bad abt you.. Only nice flattering words will surface..
Hmm.. Any honest opinions to share perhaps? *hehe*
Poisonivy on 11/30/2004 10:54:00 AM
|