Tuesday, November 09, 2004
Received not 1 but 2 break up news from my frens..
Was toking to Fren 1 last nite and wanted to gv her a big hug n let her cry on my shoulders.. Yet I can only be on the other side of the phone to gv her advices and moral support.. I love u girl..
Felt great in the morning until another bad news came in.. Fren 2 said tat his not committing 100% in his relationship.. They are drifting away.. He wans to be single.. Is this the real reason or rather sum kind of excuse? I dare not ask him and dun wish to mk things even more complicated..
What is Commitment? To see each other everyday? Tok to each other on the phone everyday? To be there for each other no matter rain or shine?
What is Love? I really can't explain..
Sumtimes life is just so contradicting.. *sighz*
Poisonivy on 11/09/2004 01:52:00 PM
|