Friday, November 05, 2004
Phew~~
Enrique finally rec'v news from police that they had found his wallet n documents.. And I'm so glad tat the cabby din report the case to police.. Somehow I felt bad coz it's me n my mouth that had nearly caused them trouble..
My 2 beloved brudders were complaining tat they got no $$ to take cab home after Shan's chalet last Saturday.. Tink I'm not in the right state of mind so I just mumbled tat they can jump out of the cab n run for their life so that they won't need to pay.. And these 2 idiots really did wat was told!! Enrique called me and told me tat they jump out of the cab and were so happy that they got a free ride.. But he soon realised tat he left his wallet inside the cab!! *damn it* This is so much like a drama series..
The 3 of us started to panic and I felt so bad but can't help to tink how silly they were.. In the end, we decided that Enrique shld report his wallet lost to the police as well as the cabby company and see how it goes.. In fact, his important docs like IC, sch pass r all in his wallet as well as 100bucks!! All of us prayed hard that notink will happen..
We waited until today and finally there are some news.. Tink the cabby was smart enuff to take the $$ and act as if notink happened thou he was not being honest as well..
Lesson learnt: Don't be so silly to listen to my words!! *haha*
Poisonivy on 11/05/2004 04:02:00 PM
|