Wednesday, November 24, 2004
I have always loved year ends.. Coz it's always time to meet up frenz whom we do not see often as everyone are occupied by their own stuff and of coz.. P.A.R.T.I.E.S!!
Times really flies.. It's our annual x'mas party for 'Gang of 6' again!! This year we have Bao to join us and had planned to have a *Potluck + Pajamas Party* @ Hui's place.. Planning abt the potluck was already a headache.. But after much discussion, we decided to have spagetti, pizza and lotsa junk food!! Gonna go on strict diet like Linda from now so that I won't grow extremely fat during the festive season (Dun tink I can resist temptations thou)..
Before that, we decided to club after Shan's and Hui's exams.. Guess we will still stick to our regular club Dbl O coz drinks there are the cheapest!! Hopefully Hui will be to join us this time and I will make sure that she won't get drunk again!! *hiak hiak*
Met the DCSE Gang on Monday to celebrate Kel's eggy day.. Bought a really yummy cake from Swissbake n I've fallen in love with it!! For the rest of the bdays or special occassions, gonna buy from there le.. The cakes there looked so good, afforable and yummy!! Wanted to have a mini potluck party @ Kelene's place but have to postpone it due to our busy schedules (Esp Giam who will not be free for the whole of dec).. Missed Fang's spagetti so much..
Hmm.. Tinking cakes, maybe I shld post all of which I've eaten for year 2004.. It will be super memorable!! Yap will do it after I've mastered how to post pics into this blog..
Well, X'mas will be spending with E and family of coz.. I've always love spending x'mas with them.. Coz the atmosphere will always be there.. Everyone will gather as a family on this day, go to church service and reunion dinner.. Hmm.. love from family~~
We planned to have a BBQ @ Winnie's place on NYE.. Still pending to see if the pits are available.. This time we will invite more frenz and partners are welcome.. *Fingers crossed* that this will be a success too..
Hoo Hoo!! So excited~
Poisonivy on 11/24/2004 09:41:00 AM
|