Saturday, November 06, 2004
Last nite was toally fun!! Thou we had some misunderstanding with Linda intially but all ends really well at the end of the day.. Shan (The star of the day), Min n me went to 'Spizza for Friends' for dinner. The atmosphere was cool, food were great and the service was worth paying for (thou the waiter was pretty crapy)..
Went over to Wala x2 and realised tat all seats are taken up even b4 8pm!! Decided to have coffee and continue our chit chat session @ kopi bean while waiting for the rest of the girls to join us.. Was really delighted tat Linda n Mr E came, as well as Hui who actually squeeze out some of the time her tight schedule to join us.. We cut cake, took alot of pics (still wondering how to upload pics into my blog) and I'm glad that the gang of 6 were there for each and every one of our bdays.. Love you girls so much!! *muackies*
Crowd @ Wala x2 was really great last nite.. I was actually abit high even thou I had lemon tea.. *haha* The live band was superb!! And finally they played they song we had dedicated for Shan on her eggy day.. It was such a coincidence that L was actually there with his frens too.. Drag him up to Wala x2 but realised tat his not really comfortable in this kind of environment.. He left after just awhile which actually made me feel quite bad.. Wat's a bday w/o a cake rite? So I went to kopi bean n bought him a slice of choc cake, drag him to 1 corner to kinda of force him to blow the candle (thou I was 1/2hr late).. But I'm really happy that he was happy!! In fact, I'm happy when all the pple ard me are happy!!
Poisonivy on 11/06/2004 11:04:00 AM
|