Monday, November 22, 2004
Watched my fav prog on CNA recently and they did a story abt blogging.. They interviewed a few pple mostly teens and asked y they are so into online diary now..
One of the girls mentioned that she was doing sumtink like a 'showcase' for pple who might be interested in her.. So she will post all her pictures in the blogs as well as sum descriptions about her life.. Wat is this girl trying to do? Selling herself online? Some of the pple were not pleased and had actually post bad comments on her (E.g. cheap).. However, there's sumtink which makes me admire her courage.. She's a really confident lady but mayb she shld be more 'di diao' ba..
Another guy mentioned tat whenever he blogs, he tends to write abt unhappy incidents and his friends will drop 'comments' to console him.. After awhile, he realised that his being self pity and decided to stop his blog..
After some self reflection, I realised tat I'm being self pity in some of my blogs.. And I feels good when I see my fren's encourgments in their comments.. Sometimes I tink I can express myself better in writing rather then toking.. It's always easy to press the 'backspace' button if you type the wrong tinks.. But you can't rewind the words that comes out from your mouth.. That's y pple nowadays prefer to communicate thru chatting online or SMS.. But definately I will never promote myself online!! *haha*
At the end of the day, I still tink tat the most sincere way to communicate will be thru face to face.. So I always like to meet up with frens once in a while to really had a heart-warming chat..
Poisonivy on 11/22/2004 01:31:00 PM
|