Tuesday, October 26, 2004
I can't imagine that I'm already sick for 1 whole week!!
It all started with the pineapple I ate for afternoon snack last Monday. Immediately I felt my throat burning and was really painful. Instead of going home to rest, I went Joo Chiat with fellow colleagues for our ba ku teh cum farewell dinner. Was not my usual self that night as I was really feeling restless and uncomfortable. Even Vione sensed sumtink amiss coz she knows that I can't keep still not even for a single minute. Was abit feverish by the time I reached home and I self declared that I shld take MC on Tuesday.
The weird tink is my fever comes n goes as it likes. Thaw I was feeling better after seeing the doctor and went ahead to have a shower but after awhile I felt as if the whole sky is falling on my head. My body temperature was inconsistent as well, one moment it was 37deg another moment it will shot up to 39deg!! Went back to work on Thursday but in the end took another day MC the next day again. Tink the air-con is too strong in the office which makes me feels even terrible and almost fainted on my way back home.
Luckily, sis was around at home to look after me as she was having a short break after exams. And not forgetting frens n colleagus who called and showed their concern. Was finally well enuff to go back to work yesterday thou my lungs are going to burst for coughing still.
Really hate falling sick man.. Wasted $100 on doc, medi n MC.. The only good thing is that I've lost 2kg which I bet I will gain those fats back again when I'm fully recovered.. *grinz*
Poisonivy on 10/26/2004 02:05:00 PM
|