Monday, October 11, 2004
Was feeling rather down after Friday's date. Felt as if I've done wrong to the pple around me. Well, couldn't really sleep but managed to drag myself out of the bed to work on Saturday. I was so tired that I tink I was actually dozing off until Boss made us did the 'spring cleaning' of our office. Spent about 2 hours to clear the rubbish with Alex & Freddie with Ms Heng bossing us around to do this and to do that. After much hinting, we finally knock off at abt 2pm. *Phew*
We arranged to meet outside Marche at 7pm but seems like most pple came late again!! We all thou that Marche was halal coz Ms K belongs to the halal gang now. But it turned out that the resturant serves pork!! I felt so bad that Kai n Ah siao got to have their dinner at sumwhere else. Well, we din get to tok much during dinner as girls n guys got seprated with different tables. Summore there's this noisy band playing duno wat songs on stage with the speakers facing directly to us!! Ms K suggested KTV after dinner but she did not book any rooms. So the guys went to play pool and we had to loiter around the area while waiting for the room to be ready at 11pm.
KTV was great!! I have no idea wat got into me that nite. I was so in the mood to sing and was so impressed with myself tat I did not sang out of tune on my fav song 'Yue Guang'.. In fact, I realised that all of them were keeping REAL quite to listen!! *shocked*
Well, we had some dispute when the bill came. As Ms K got to leave early tat nite, I did not take any $$ from her. Turned out that we are short of 40bucks and those guys demanded that I should had took $$ from her coz she sang quite abit too. My god!! When can these guys be more gentlemen!! In the end, Ah Siao paid for the balance but I tink I will bear the cost for Ms K in case they will NAG again.. ~Pissed~
Conclusion: Organiser, please come out with a good plan for the next outing..
"-_-
Poisonivy on 10/11/2004 11:01:00 AM
|