Thursday, October 14, 2004
Now I finally know the reason y I'm not slping well for the past few weeks le.. Coz I'm really damn stressed up!!
The whole sales team had tendered their resignation and are leaving by tomorrow. Worst tink, I have no idea when will the new team be coming in.. So in the meantime, I need to check and reply all their emails, doing all the shit work that they have left behind.. With the Secretary going on maternity soon, I'm starting to learn the ropes on how to be a secretary.. And my god!! I hate admin stuff.. Hates typing.. Hates reports.. Hates minutes.. Hates to be a maid for boss.. I'm starting to hate the Govt for imposing on 3mths maternity leave le.. Y must they start now.. Y can't they start next year or wat.. der~~
So now here I am.. Miss Bao Ga Liao.. Job scope is sales coordinator cum PA cum receptionist cum sales person.. I'm dying.. Someone please help me~~
I just need my beauty sleep...
"-_-
Poisonivy on 10/14/2004 01:18:00 PM
|