Monday, September 13, 2004
Saw Miss Koh (AES Eng Teacher) on Friday at Scotts Isetan while q-ing up for my 'tu tu kuah'.. Chatted for awhile n she told me that she's pregnent!! Finally after abt 3yrs of marriage, she decided to settle down le.. I used to ask her when she is going to have baby n now I tink I got to come out with a new qn to ask when I see her next time le.. Muahahaha.. Anyway we joked that her baby really comes in time for the bonus!! Wish Miss Koh all the best~
It was facial time on Sat after work.. Thru Claire's recommandation, I went to this salon at Far East Plaza. I'm already mentally prepared that I will look horrible and red after facial so I've cancelled all the outings on that day. But I'm really surprised that my face was clear (and glowing) after all the squeezing of pimples!! My new beautician Elaine was really good!! I tink I'm not going to change salon liao.. Going to be loyal this time round le..
Now I know wat is 'Heaven'.. Its been so long since I had fast food coz of my stupid diet.. I felt so good after all those good food that I've eaten this weekend.. Had been eating non-stop.. Mooncakes, chocolates, chips, ice cream, Mos Burger, Old Chang Kee.. YUMYUM!! I dun hv any regret munching on all the ^sins^ thou I'm afraid to stand on top of my weighing machine last night.. I wonder how many KGs I've gained.. But who cares!! I'm happy can le.. :p
Poisonivy on 9/13/2004 01:23:00 PM
|