Wednesday, September 08, 2004
I'm totally broke!! Thou it's only less than 2 weeks since my pay day.. I have to shift my plans on buying a PC n Digital cam till god knows when le.. sign~
From my 'agar-ration', I've spent at least $400 on my friend's birthday presents (Jan till Aug). Especially on those who celebrated their 21st b'day. Now I freak out the moment I hear 'Birthday inviation'!! *haha* It make me sounded as if I'm really bad but if you were like me who is earning peanuts, you will avoid birthday parties as well..
My cousin, Yanwei is getting married next week. Thaw of getting a cocktail dress to wear but realised that it will be rather wasteful to buy a dress which I don't always gets to wear. In the end, I borrowed a ~not so formal~ looking dress. Now I just need to get some accessories n cosmetics hoping to make myself outstanding on that day. This will cost me only abt $100 instead of my previous budget of $300. *yipee*
Mooncake festival is here again. I need to buy more 'presentable' mooncakes for my family as I've stepped into the working world le. No more ^East Ocean^ or ^Bangawan Solo^ mooncakes (thou they tasted really good). Linda recommanded mooncakes from Crown Prince Hotel and I've ordered 2 boxes to try out first. Not forgetting the mooncakes from my Hotel which I hv no idea how it taste like. There goes $100 again~
Currently I have 4 birthday invitations. Went to Mingbao's party last sat but will be skipping Ben's party on this sat and Anna's on next sat. Bro GWL will be celebrating his on next sat and I definately will be going. So I hope I won't be receiving anymore inviatations for this month coz I'm super broke le.. *hehe*
Tink I hv to be damn *cheapo* this mth le.. So many bills n debts, so little money to spend..
Money is never enough~
Poisonivy on 9/08/2004 03:32:00 PM
|