Thursday, September 30, 2004
I was browsing through a forum in HWZ and came across this topic.. Most of the pple tink its very hard for both sexes to maintain a pure relationship, especially when opposite attracts.. I thaw it was quite impossible to as feelings of human are really beyond control..
Guess all of you guys shld knw that I have 3 good frens from AES whom I call them brothers.. Thou they dun treat me like a girl but everytime when we go out I will definately have princess treatment.. Esp GWL coz his the most gentlemen among them and not forgotting Enrique who pays the bill most of the time.. As for JH ah.. He treats his GF much beta then he treat me ba.. *haha* There is only pure friendship within us coz they tink that I'm not feminine enuff to be their match ba..
Of coz I won't forget to mention my brudder CJX yah (if not he will kill me).. We clicked almost immediately when we met during Sec 3 and had maintained a true friendship from there.. I'm his love counselor and his my listening ears.. We were so close until the extends that even my mum knows who 2845 is le.. *haha* Definately there were ups and downs in our friendship (we just had a fight recently) but I will still treasure him as my good brudder no matter wat happens de.. *touchy*
Last but not least, my darlings Ah Siao and Kelvin from poly.. Kel is the first guy who heard n saw me cry when I got ditched back in poly days.. He was really supportive and even lend me a shoulder to cry on.. We were so close to the extend that pple in class used to tink that we were dating.. Well, guess we were fated to be frens as there will never be sparks between us.. Ah siao a.k.a my cameraman.. His a really good fren who can really nags alot.. "Wat r u doing? Where u going? With who?" Sumtimes I tink he can nag at me more then my mum.. Well, this is his concern towards me ba.. *haha*
Can there be pure friendship between a guy and a girl? Its always possible isn't it? :)
Poisonivy on 9/30/2004 09:26:00 AM
|