Wednesday, August 25, 2004
An incident which happened to a friend recently strike me to write abt this topic.. What a woman wants in their man? Hmm.. Let me do a analysis..
I still remember when I was younger, I'm so into guys who are really cute.. Able to sweet talk.. Give me small little surprises that will make me jump up n down..
But as I grow up, I begin to realistic that being handsome n sweet is useless.. Most importantly he needs to have a really good brian that can *THINK*.. Now, I want my future partner to be
^smart^
^hardworking^
^flexible^
^mature^
and not forgetting ^able to take good care of me^
With a properly functioned brian.. He will be able to analyse and plan for our future.. After which he will start to work extremely hard to provide me a good home.. Being mature is important too.. I can't imagine having to take care of a outgrown kid when I have to look after our own babies.. Most Importantly as a couple, they shld be there for each other for good times or bad..
This poor friend of mine was feeling so sick but her beloved can't even bothered to be there for her.. All he did was to accompany her to the doctor n send her to the bus stop.. In this case, his not being flexible at all.. Imagine ur GF is already so weak to walk but you can't even bother to send her home.. To make things worst, he rather go home n eat his home cooked food after school then pop over to my friend's place to check if she's okie.. I can't imagine wat will happen to my dear friend if she get hitched with this insensitive creature.. What is this man thinking anyway?!?!
Money isn't everything to me.. So wat if I became a rich *tai tai* but my husband can't be bothered with me.. Will I be happy? NO.. So I pray hard that my future husband-to-be will always be there for me.. Like what wedding vows always say: "In times of good health or sickness.. For better or worst.."
Poisonivy on 8/25/2004 11:40:00 AM
|